Looking for a fulfilling, meaningful Career?
The Chenega Corporation Family of Companies
Invites you to become a part of our Team!
Chenega Corporation is an Alaska Native Corporation, the 4th largest
Alaskan-owned business in the state, and ranked 65th on Washington
Technology’s 2011 Top 100 Government Contractors list.
- Global Presence Over 5,300 employees in 47 states and 11 countries
- Diverse Operations Government services contracting: military, intelligence & operations support, environmental and healthcare solutions, technical & installation services, security services, construction and electrical contracting
- Committed to our Employees Collaborative and progressive work environment with an emphasis on professional development, superior benefits and competitive compensation and incentives.
- A Corporate Culture of Ethics Excellence The Corporation’s value system flows from the Alaska Native values of the Chenega Shareholders including: respect, fairness, honesty, integrity, responsibility and quality performance.
- Quality Management and Process Improvement Chenega Corporation is ISO 9001 Certified.
Please click Join Our Team to begin your Career Search
Please note: Internet Explorer 9 is not currently supported
Let's Get Social
Current/Past Military? – Translate your Skills with our Chenega Military Skills Translator: Click here
Our EEO Policy
The Chenega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and embraces diversity through our Affirmative Action Program. The Corporation's Affirmative Action Plans are available for review by employees and job seekers by contacting the EEO/AA Officer, Peggy O'Keefe, to schedule an appointment during business hours. AA/M/F/D/V. Native Preference under PL 93-638. Drug-free workplace. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. Read Chenega Corporation's Equal Opportunity Statement.
Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with a disability requiring special accommodations or assistance to apply for a job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 677-4974.